Search Hotels in Yehud
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Visitors to Yehud are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and shopping. Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Habima Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1179 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yehud
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Habima Theatre. In the area, you'll also find Dizengoff Centre and Eretz Israel Museum.
As you plan your holiday to Yehud, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 1096 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Royal Beach Tel Aviv is located 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the heart of Yehud. This 5-star hotel in Tel Aviv features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Embassy Hotel Tel Aviv is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from central Yehud. With a stay at this hotel in Tel Aviv, guests can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to public transport.
- David InterContinental Tel Aviv is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the centre of Yehud. This hotel in Tel Aviv features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Outside the city, top places to visit include The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center, 7.2 mi/11.6 km from the heart of the city, and Museum of the Jewish People, which is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) away.
Dressing for Yehud
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Yehud gets about 531 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°C