Search Hotels in Yarra Valley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Yarra Valley
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Yarra Valley, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries. Relaxing and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its spas, golf courses and temples. Top sights in the city include Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary and Rochford Wines Yarra Valley.
- There are 134 hotels and other accommodation options in Yarra Valley
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 36.4 mi (58.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 38.7 mi (62.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yarra Valley
Attractions like Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary and Yarra Valley Chocolaterie are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and these places to visit: Mount Donna Buang, Alowyn Gardens and Redwood Forest. Wine tasting, golfing and wildlife are top activities, while sights to visit include Rochford Wines Yarra Valley, Yering Station Winery and Four Pillars Gin.
In Warburton, you'll find 134 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Myers Creek Cascades Luxury Cottages - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and spa services, along with a private spa tub. Expedia travellers love its high-quality beds.
- Tuck Inn Yarra Valley - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Yarra Gables - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business centre, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Dandenong Ranges National Park, 18.5 mi/29.8 km from the city centre, and Puffing Billy Steam Train, which is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) away.
Getting around Yarra Valley
Local metro stations include Lilydale Station and Mooroolbark Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Yarra Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Yarra Valley is 278.70 millimetres
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 5°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Yarra Valley by Star Rating
- Areas of Yarra Valley
- Accommodation near Yarra Valley Attractions
- More accommodation types in Yarra Valley
- Choose Your Yarra Valley Hotel Style
- Search Yarra Valley Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Yarra Valley
- Hotels Near Yarra Valley, Victoria
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends