Visitors can enjoy all that Yanchep has to offer including the lakeside setting, parks and golf courses. The relaxing and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Yanchep
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Yanchep
The picturesque setting of Yanchep National Park and Yanchep Lagoon Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Sun City Country Club to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Yanchep, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Yanchep Inn is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Yanchep. This 3.5-star hotel in Yanchep features a golf course, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Casa Del Mar 38 in Yanchep is 6.8 mi (11 km) from central Yanchep. Located in Yanchep, this lodge features a kitchen, a fireplace and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- Yanchep Lagoon Getaway is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the centre of Yanchep. Guests who stay at this 4-star campsite in Gwelup can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Top places to visit in the area include Hillarys Boat Harbour, 20.7 mi/33.2 km from the heart of the city, and Sorrento Beach, which is 21 mi (33.8 km) away.
Dressing for Yanchep
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Yanchep gets about 255 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C