Cosy traditional hotel
My experience of this hotel was wonderful but improvements were also identified.
-Quantity of pillows and comfortable bed
- Good facilities in the room ranging from a safe, hairdryer, iron, ironing board.
- Great pressure water of shower
- Quantity of mirrors were fantastic, you can never have enough mirrors, women will understand this!!
And the improvements:
- Walls are very thin. I could hear next door using the shower and also a phone notification noise that must have been on their table..
- If you're sleeping over on a Friday morning, watch out, the binmen will wake you up at 5am... Emptying 3 bins of empty bottles.. Not so great
- My bath gel didn't open even when I tried as hard as I could.. It was so difficult and only realised the morning of my shower by which I was too short on time to go downstairs and request another.
Comment from Hotel Management
17-May-2018 by Amandeep Thethi, Hotel Management
Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced during your stay. I would like to again offer my sincere apologies for the issue you had to face during your stay .We take your comments into serious consideration.
I have forwarded your feedback to our management team and our manager .
Once again please accept our apologies. If you have any other question or for any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.