Visiting West Stockbridge
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in West Stockbridge, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the gardens and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Tanglewood Music Center and Ski Butternut.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in West Stockbridge
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Stockbridge
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Berkshire Botanical Garden. Additionally, you might want to add Chesterwood to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in West Stockbridge. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Shaker Mill Inn - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Pleasant Valley Motel West Stockbridge - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
Popular places to see in the area include Tanglewood Music Center, located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre, and Ski Butternut, which is 9.3 mi (15 km) away.
Dressing for West Stockbridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -12°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -10°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for West Stockbridge is 1154 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -10°C