- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Hotel Falken
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double or Twin Room, Mountain View
Family Room, Balcony, Resort View
Family Room, Balcony, Mountain View (Annex)
Single Room, Mountain View
Family Room, Balcony, Mountain View
Superior Double or Twin Room, Garden View
Standard Double or Twin Room, Resort View
Standard Double or Twin Room, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Wengen, Hotel Falken is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Jungfraujoch and Lake Thun. Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car and Jungfrau Park are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Wengen travel guide
- Mannlichen Mountain - 1 min walk
- Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car - 4 min walk
- Staubbach Falls - 29 min walk
- Mürrenbahn - 4 min drive
- Trummelbach Falls - 6 min drive
- Wengen Station - 3 min walk
- Bern (BRN-Belp) - 110 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.30 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.80 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Resort fee: CHF 0.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 90.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff and ambience from an earlier era in the bar and sitting room area. Returned here in Summer having been here for an excellent ski holiday five years ago. Only thing missing from last time was the resident pianist in the evening.