Search Hotels in Vila Nova de Cerveira
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Vila Nova de Cerveira hotel prices
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2017
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2019
Visiting Vila Nova de Cerveira
Visitors can enjoy all that Vila Nova de Cerveira has to offer including the spas, gardens and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers and restaurants.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in Vila Nova de Cerveira
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 47 mi (75.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vila Nova de Cerveira
The city's cultural venues include Rio Minho Aquamuseum and Biennial Art Foundation of Cerveira. Notable city landmarks like Vila Nova de Cerveira Castle and Miradouro do Cervo might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Fluvial da Lenta Beach and Castelinho Leisure Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Vila Nova de Cerveira. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Boega Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Minho - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Minho Belo - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Parque Nacional da Peneda-Geres, located 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Samil Beach, which is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) away.
Getting around Vila Nova de Cerveira
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Vila Nova de Cerveira Station. Vila Nova de Cerveira might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Vila Nova de Cerveira
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Vila Nova de Cerveira gets about 900.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Vila Nova de Cerveira?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vila Nova de Cerveira, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Vila Nova de Cerveira?
What's the best hotel for couples in Vila Nova de Cerveira?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Vila Nova de Cerveira?
Vila Nova de Cerveira Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vila Nova de Cerveira by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vila Nova de Cerveira Airports
- Areas of Vila Nova de Cerveira
- Accommodation near Vila Nova de Cerveira Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vila Nova de Cerveira
- Choose Your Vila Nova de Cerveira Hotel Style
- Search Vila Nova de Cerveira Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vila Nova de Cerveira
- Hotels Near Vila Nova de Cerveira, Viana do Castelo District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends