Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Vigo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Vigo Pet-Friendly Hotels
Vigo Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Vigo? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 11 that allow pets. See the most popular Vigo hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Hotel Aguila is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel Puerta Del Sol is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers like this 2-star hotel's location and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Zenit Vigo. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Vigo
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 6°F
- April to June: the average is 25°F during the day and 9°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Vigo is 31 mm
Exploring Vigo with your pet
Known for its seaside, Vigo has lots to offer visitors, including its churches, parks and rich culture. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Museum of Contemporary Art and Castro Fortress. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sargadelos Gallery and Centro Principe. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Clinica Veterinaria Amigos, Gecko C. Veterinaria or Animalia.