Overview of NH Wien Belvedere
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Room, View
Standard Room (Extra Bed 2 adults + 1 child)
Standard Room (Extra Bed 3 adults)
About this area
Located in Vienna's Landstrasse neighbourhood, NH Wien Belvedere is in the city centre and near a metro station. Vienna State Opera and Belvedere are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Spanish Riding School and Rathausplatz. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Belvedere - 9 min walk
- Musikverein - 13 min walk
- Kaerntner Strasse - 16 min walk
- Vienna State Opera - 17 min walk
- Naschmarkt - 2 min drive
- Rennweg S-Bahn - 6 min walk
- Wien Mitte Station - 17 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
NH Wien Belvedere
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.832 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 for adults, and EUR 11.45 and EUR 12.45 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 43 per room (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location, friendly staff, nice room
Great location, near the Rennweg train station, so easy access to/from the airport as well as other stations around the city. The room was bigger than I expected. Nicely decorated, plenty of clothing storage and clean. The “free” internet option isn’t the fastest, but I could still watch a Netflix/YouTube video with only a little loss in quality. There are options to upgrade speed for 10 Euro/day which wasn’t worth it for my stay. I didn’t get the breakfast option, so I can’t really comment on the food. Check-in/out staff was great - friendly and helpful. Also, nice grocery store down the street as well as nice cafe close by.