Overview of InterContinental Vienna
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Park View
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Vienna's Landstrasse neighbourhood, InterContinental Vienna is in the city centre and near a metro station. Vienna State Opera and Belvedere are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Stephen's Cathedral and Spanish Riding School. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: City Park U-Bahn is just steps away and Landstrasse U-Bahn is 8 minutes by foot.
- Musikverein - 8 min walk
- Vienna State Opera - 12 min walk
- Albertina - 12 min walk
- Stephansplatz - 13 min walk
- St. Stephen's Cathedral - 13 min walk
- City Park U-Bahn - 1 min walk
- Wien Mitte Station - 9 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Restaurant MediterraNeo — 1 min walk
- Cafe Vienna — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 18 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 18 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all on-site payments. Cash is not accepted.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort