Families will find kid-friendly activities in Victor, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting. Genesee River's High Falls, Bristol Mountain Ski Resort and Strong are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Victor
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Eastview Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ravenwood Golf Club and Ganondagan State Historic Site.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Victor. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rochester - Victor - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Royal Inn Victor - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and room size.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Genesee River's High Falls, located 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Bristol Mountain Ski Resort, which is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away.
Dressing for Victor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Victor gets about 870.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C