Search Hotels in Vervins
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Jun 2019
Visitors to Vervins are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and museums. In Vervins, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vervins
A couple of favourite places to visit are Pays de Thierache Tourism Office and Museum of Thierache. In the area, you'll also find Familistère de Guise and Museum of the Dark Ages.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- La Tour Du Roy - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
Getting around Vervins
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Vervins Station. Vervins may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Vervins
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 594 millimetres of rain falls on Vervins each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Vervins?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vervins, will I receive a refund?
Vervins Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vervins by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vervins Airports
- Accommodation near Vervins Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vervins
- Choose Your Vervins Hotel Style
- Search Vervins Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vervins
- Hotels Near Vervins, Hauts-de-France
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends