First of all it is NOT a Hotel it's an old Motel
Upon checking in we were directed to a room around the back, the light was burned out by our room door, making it very difficult to get the key card in the slot. We had booked a 2 night stay so I made sure the front desk was aware of the burnt out light, to no surprise it was not corrected on the second evening. The room was shabby.. there was rust all over the towel rack. Mold around the floor by the tub. The furniture was old and broken down, scratched and unsightly.