Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, skiing, and bars in Venzone. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its spas, mountains, and coffeehouses.
- Though not directly in Venzone, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 39.5 mi (63.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Venzone
- Skiing, taking an adventure tour, and rafting are top activities, while sights to visit include Sella Nevea
- Also popular for its historic sites, spas, and mountains
Getting around Venzone
Venzone has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Venzone Carnia Station.
Dressing for Venzone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September averages 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Venzone gets about 1296 millimetres of rain per year