Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with bar/lounge and 24-hour front desk
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Mestre, this hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from San Giuliano Park and within 6 mi (10 km) of Forte Bazzera and Porto Marghera. St. Mark's Basilica and St. Mary of the Friars are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has self parking and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 49 rooms offer flat-screen TVs, premium bedding, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Ariston features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Mestre hotel also offers express check-in, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4,00 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4,00 per pet, per day
- Ariston Mestre
- Hotel Ariston Mestre
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).