Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel in Cergy with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is within 3 miles (5 km) of St Christophe Business Park, Cergy Pontoise University and Neuville Lakes Water Sports Area. Essec Business School and Pontoise Cathedral are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a meeting room and free newspapers. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a TV in a common area.
All 46 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and phones.
Campanile Cergy Saint Christophe
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. On-site self parking is complimentary.
Campanile Cergy Saint Christophe is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 52
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Built in 1989
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Cable TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per night.
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR10.90 for adults and EUR5.45 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR5 per night
- Campanile Cergy Saint Christophe Hotel
- Campanile Saint Christophe Hotel
- Campanile Cergy Saint Christophe
- Campanile Saint Christophe
We should mention
Children aged 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.