Search Hotels in Uppsala
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Uppsala, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the a cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting. Top sights in the city include Gustavianum Museum and Carolina Rediviva Library.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodation options in Uppsala
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 17.6 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 36.4 mi (58.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Uppsala
Cultural venues in the city include Gustavianum Museum, Uppsala Concert and Congress and Upplandsmuseet. Attractions like Fyrishov Water Park and Pelle Svanslos House are fun for everyone, not just kids. Its cathedrals and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Carolina Rediviva Library, Uppsala Cathedral and Uppsala Castle.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 43 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Uppsala. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Anna - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and location.
- Grand Hotell Hörnan - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Akademihotellet - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a sauna. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Getting around Uppsala
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Uppsala Central Station. Uppsala might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Uppsala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- About 548 millimetres of rain falls on Uppsala each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Uppsala?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Uppsala, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Uppsala?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Uppsala?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Uppsala?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Uppsala?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Uppsala?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Uppsala?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Uppsala?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Uppsala?
Where's the best place to stay in Uppsala to learn about local history?
Uppsala Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Uppsala by Star Rating
- Hotels near Uppsala Airports
- Accommodation near Uppsala Attractions
- More accommodation types in Uppsala
- Choose Your Uppsala Hotel Style
- Search Uppsala Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Uppsala
- Hotels Near Uppsala, Uppsala County
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends