Search Hotels in Ubon Ratchathani
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Ubon Ratchathani
Visitors can enjoy all that Ubon Ratchathani has to offer including the temples, spas and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, festivals and monuments.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodation options in Ubon Ratchathani
- The closest major airport is in Ubon Ratchathani (UBP-Ubon Ratchathani Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ubon Ratchathani
The city is notable for landmarks like Wat Phrathat Nong Bua, Wat Thung Si Muang and Wat Ban Na Muang. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Thung Si Muang Ubon and Central Plaza Ubonratchathani.
In Nai Mueang, there are 69 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Bliss Ubon - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Rapeepan Ville - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- B2 Ubon Boutique & Budget Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Ubon Ratchathani
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the night-time average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Ubon Ratchathani each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 20°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Ubon Ratchathani?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ubon Ratchathani, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Ubon Ratchathani?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Ubon Ratchathani?
Ubon Ratchathani Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ubon Ratchathani by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ubon Ratchathani Airports
- Accommodation near Ubon Ratchathani Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ubon Ratchathani
- Choose Your Ubon Ratchathani Hotel Style
- Search Ubon Ratchathani Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ubon Ratchathani
- Hotels Near Ubon Ratchathani, Ubon Ratchathani
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends