Travellers to Tulsa give high marks for the fun sporting events, live music scene and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos, entertainment and university setting. Top sights in the city include BOK Center, Woodward Park and Philbrook Museum of Art.
- There are 195 hotels and other accommodation options in Tulsa
- The closest major airport is in Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tulsa
The city is well known for its live music and theatres, and cultural venues include Philbrook Museum of Art, Gilcrease Museum and Will Rogers Memorial Museum. Attractions like Tulsa Zoo, Oklahoma Aquarium and Gathering Place are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Tulsa Expo Center, Brady Theater and The Blue Whale.
In Jenks, there are 195 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn and Suites Claremore OK - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- River Spirit Casino Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this resort. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in South Tulsa can enjoy access to a casino and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa North/Owasso - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Tulsa include BOK Center, Woodward Park and Southern Hills Country Club.
Dressing for Tulsa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 1040 millimetres of rain falls on Tulsa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C