- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Desert Diamond Casinos and Entertainment Tucson
- 9 min drive
- Pima Air and Space Museum
- 11 min drive
- Bruegger’s Bagels
- 8 min walk
- Waffle House
- 17 min walk
- Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.)
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Tucson, Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Saguaro National Park and Tucson Botanical Gardens reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Reid Park Zoo and Tucson Greyhound Park. William Clements Recreation Center and Tucson Indoor Sports Center are also worth visiting.
- Desert Diamond Casinos and Entertainment Tucson - 9 min drive
- Pima Air and Space Museum - 11 min drive
- Kino Sports Complex - 12 min drive
- Mission San Xavier del Bac - 15 min drive
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base - 18 min drive
- Roy Laos Transit Center - 10 min drive
- Tucson Station - 18 min drive
- Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) - 2 min drive
- R and R Grill — 1 min walk
- Bruegger’s Bagels - 8 min walk
- Waffle House - 17 min walk
- Sachiko Sushi - 3 min drive
- Schlotzsky's Deli - 3 min drive
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.95 for adults and USD 7.95 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Points Sheraton Tucson Airport Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Tucson Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Tucson Airport Hotel Tucson
- 4 Points By Sheraton Tucson Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Tucson
- Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport Tucson
- Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport Hotel Tucson
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities
Friendly pick-up from airport, welcoming check-in staff Room was quiet and spacious but a bit of a walk outside to get there. Restaurant was way understaffed - 10 minute wait to just get someone's attention to be seated. 15 minutes to order something to drink. 50 minutes to get someone's attention to get check, nearly gave up and left. Food was very good though. No self-serve complimentary breakfast. Too many other choices to stay here again.