Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Tucepi, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the entertainment, restaurants and beaches. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its beer, bars and cycling.
- There are 9 Tucepi hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tucepi
- Top activities include a marina and cycling, whereas Tucepi Harbor, Podgora Harbor, and Makarska Ferry Port are great sights to visit
- The the sea, beaches and mountains highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Tucepi Beach, Biokovo Nature Park, and Makarska Beach
Getting around Tucepi
Tucepi has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Tucepi
With 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Tucepi, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 7 hotels ranging from GBP 95 to GBP 132 per night.
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Bluesun Hotel Neptun - All Inclusive
- Bluesun Hotel Afrodita
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Villa Vinka
- Hotel Laurentum
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Bluesun Hotel Neptun - All Inclusive with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Villa Vinka and Hotel Laurentum are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Tucepi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Tucepi gets about 853 millimetres of rain per year