Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches in Podgora.
- There are 6 Podgora hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Podgora
- A marina is one of the top activities, whereas Podgora Harbor, Tucepi Harbor, and Drvenik Ferry Port are favourite sights to visit
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Podgora Beach, Makarska Beach, and Baska Voda Beach
Getting around Podgora
There are many transport options in Podgora. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Staying in Podgora
With 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Podgora, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 55 to GBP 55 per night.
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Hotel Plaza.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Plaza with a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Podgora
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Podgora gets about 853 millimetres of rain per year