Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2019
History buffs will enjoy exploring Troyes, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the a cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes.
- There are 51 hotels and other accommodation options in Troyes
- The closest major airport is in Paris (XCR-Chalons-Vatry), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Troyes
Cultural venues in the city include Maison de l'Outil et de la Pensee Ouvriere, Musee de la Bonneterie and Museum of Modern Art. Its historic sites and cathedrals are notable and landmarks include Troyes Cathedral and St-Pantaleon Church. Additionally, you might want to add Stade de l'Aube to your agenda.
In Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, you can choose from 51 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Premier Hotel de la Poste & Spa - This 4-star hotel in Old Town features free WiFi, a bar and a sauna. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Le Champ des Oiseaux - This 4-star hotel in Old Town features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Mercure Troyes Centre - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and parking. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Troyes
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Troyes Station. Troyes may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Troyes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Troyes gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Troyes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Troyes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Troyes?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Troyes?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Troyes?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Troyes?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Troyes?
What's the best hotel in Troyes to absorb the local history?
Troyes Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Troyes by Star Rating
- Hotels near Troyes Airports
- Areas of Troyes
- Accommodation near Troyes Attractions
- More accommodation types in Troyes
- Choose Your Troyes Hotel Style
- Search Troyes Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Troyes
- Hotels Near Troyes, Grand Est
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends