Search Hotels in Trou d'Eau Douce
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 3 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2019
Apartment With 3 Bedrooms in Trou D'eau Douce, With Wonderful sea View, Shared Pool, Enclosed Garden
Pocket Guide: Trou d'Eau Douce
Visiting Trou d'Eau Douce
Trou d'Eau Douce's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, island and restaurants. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its boating, golfing and snorkelling.
- There are 7 Trou d'Eau Douce hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Trou d'Eau Douce
- Boating, golfing and snorkelling are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, Grand River South East Waterfalls, and Four Seasons Golf Course
- The beaches, island and the sea provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Le Touessrok Beach, Silver Beach, and Ile aux Cerfs Beach
Staying in Trou d'Eau Douce
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa.Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Stylia Villas
- Friday Attitude
Stylia Villas, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa and Friday Attitude.
Dressing for Trou d'Eau Douce
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the nighttime average
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Trou d'Eau Douce each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Trou d'Eau Douce?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Trou d'Eau Douce, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Trou d'Eau Douce?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Trou d'Eau Douce?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Trou d'Eau Douce?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Trou d'Eau Douce?
What's the best luxury hotel in Trou d'Eau Douce?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Trou d'Eau Douce?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Trou d'Eau Douce?
Trou d'Eau Douce Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Trou d'Eau Douce by Star Rating
- Hotels near Trou d'Eau Douce Airports
- Accommodation near Trou d'Eau Douce Attractions
- More accommodation types in Trou d'Eau Douce
- Choose Your Trou d'Eau Douce Hotel Style
- Search Trou d'Eau Douce Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Trou d'Eau Douce
- Hotels Near Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends