Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Troszyn has to offer. There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Troszyn
Places to visit in the larger region include Nowogrod Church, Jakub Waga Park and Castle of the Dukes of Mazovia. Additionally, you'll find Skansen Kurpiowski and Old Market Square in the area.
As you plan your trip to Troszyn, you might not find accommodation options centrally located, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Sienkiewicza10 is located 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the heart of Troszyn. This 3-star aparthotel in Lomza features free WiFi and laundry facilities.
- MOHITO Bed&Breakfast is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from central Troszyn. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Lomza can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Hotel Gromada Lomza is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the centre of Troszyn. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lomza can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour business centre, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Troszyn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Troszyn gets about 547 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C