- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Canal Grande di Trieste
- 3 min walk
- Roman Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Caffè Stella Polare
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Trieste, Hotel Centrale Trieste is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Grande di Trieste and San Giovanni Park, while Teatro Lirico Giuseppe Verdi and Roman Theatre are cultural highlights. Natural Marine Reserve of Miramare Visitor Center and Lipica Stud Farm are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Trieste travel guide
- Canal Grande di Trieste - 3 min walk
- Roman Theatre - 5 min walk
- Teatro Lirico Giuseppe Verdi - 7 min walk
- Teatro Miela - 8 min walk
- Castello di San Giusto - 10 min walk
- Trieste–Opicina Tramway - 4 min walk
- Trieste Central Station - 11 min walk
- Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia) - 37 min drive
- Caffè Stella Polare - 1 min walk
- Illy - 1 min walk
- Risto-cafè Royale - 1 min walk
- Al Barattolo - 1 min walk
- Russian - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Centrale Trieste
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 13.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Centrale Trieste
- Centrale Trieste
- Centrale Hotel Trieste
- Hotel Centrale Trieste Hotel
- Hotel Centrale Trieste Trieste
- Hotel Centrale Trieste Hotel Trieste
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great, central hotel
Hotel Centrale is one of those city centre hotels where you have to buzz in and take the lift to the second floor to reach reception. I had a room with an en-suite that was meticulously cleaned every day and had a comfy king-size bed. Breakfast was typically Italian, continental with various pastries and a coffee machine. It was the perfect base of operations and I would stay there again anytime. Just make sure when you book that your room has its own bathroom, if that matters to you. Good place to stay.