Overview of Good Harbor Bay Estate, Lake Michigan
Choose dates to view prices
House, 5 Bedrooms, Patio, Lakeside (3.5 Bathrooms)
About this area
Located in Lake Leelanau, this holiday home is on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and Grand Traverse Bay.Visit our Lake Leelanau travel guide
- Lake Leelanau - 11 min walk
- Van's Beach - 6 min drive
- Historic Fishtown - 6 min drive
- Manitou Island Transit - 6 min drive
- Little Traverse Lake - 8 min drive
- Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital) - 45 min drive
- Stone House Bread Café - 5 min drive
- The Bluebird Restaurant & Tavern - 6 min drive
- The Early Bird - 6 min drive
- The Cove - 6 min drive
- Carlson's - 6 min drive
About this property
Good Harbor Bay Estate, Lake Michigan
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 500.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.