Great family owners. Very helpful during stay this week.
Overview of The Colonial Rose Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Non Smoking (King Room)
Executive Room, Non Smoking
Standard Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Mundingburra, The Colonial Rose Motel is in the business district and near the airport. Magnetic Island Ferry Terminal and The Strand Beach are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Anderson Park Botanical Gardens and Townsville Palmetum. ReefHQ Aquarium and Dan Gleeson Memorial Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Townsville Golf Club - 9 min walk
- Townsville 400 Racetrack Start / Finish line - 4 min drive
- Cluden Racecourse - 5 min drive
- Townsville Palmetum - 5 min drive
- Castle Hill - 11 min drive
- Townsville Station - 4 min drive
- Townsville, QLD (TSV) - 7 min drive
About this property
The Colonial Rose Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 6 and AUD 22 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort