Overview of Château Belmont Tours by The Crest Collection
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Free airport shuttle
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Suite (Privilege Castle)
Junior Suite (Contemporary Building)
Junior Suite (Castle)
Family Suite (Contemporary Building)
Standard Twin Room (Castle)
Standard Double Room (Contemporary Building)
Standard Double Room (Castle)
Standard Twin Room (Contemporary Building)
About this area
Located in Tours, Château Belmont Tours by The Crest Collection is in the city centre and near the airport. Chateau de Villandry and St. Julien Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Caves Cathelineau and Chateau de Nitray. Botanical Garden and Grand Aquarium of Touraine are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours.Visit our Tours travel guide
- Musee du Compagnonnage - 18 min walk
- St. Julien Church - 19 min walk
- Musee des Beaux-Arts - 5 min drive
- Place Plumereau - 10 min drive
- Saint-Gatien Cathedral - 15 min drive
- La Membrolle-sur-Choisille Station - 8 min drive
- Tours (TUF-Tours - Loire Valley) - 7 min drive
- Le Bistrot de la Tranchée - 6 min walk
- Charles Barrier - 6 min walk
- Le Tiparillo - 7 min walk
- Le Paris - 8 min walk
- La Croix d'Or - 9 min walk
About this property
Château Belmont Tours by The Crest Collection
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely big room, clean and comfortable. Stylish hotel. Food is overpriced. Too much chlorine in the spa pool