Overview of Sejours & Affaires Toulouse de Brienne
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Toulouse, this residence is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Place du Capitole and Airbus are notable landmarks and African Safari Zoo is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Palais des Sports or Stadium Municipal de Toulouse. Our guests appreciate the residence's convenience for public transport: Saint Cyprien-Republique Station is 12 minutes by foot and Compans-Caffarelli Station is 14 minutes.Visit our Toulouse travel guide
- Toulouse Business School - 10 min walk
- Japanese Garden Toulouse - 12 min walk
- Pierre Baudis Congress Center - 15 min walk
- University of Toulouse I - 16 min walk
- Basilica of Saint-Sernin - 20 min walk
- St. Cyprien-Arenes Station - 4 min drive
- Saint Cyprien-Republique Station - 12 min walk
- Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac) - 17 min drive
- Le Taquin - 3 min walk
- Pizza Cap - 3 min walk
- Le Foxy - 3 min walk
- Friend's Café - 3 min walk
- Quick Chicken - 4 min walk
About this property
Sejours & Affaires Toulouse de Brienne
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 10 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 6.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4.00 per pet, per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 12
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good location, quiet area but easy walking distance to city centre. Nice room, well-equipped kitchen. The only downside was a stupidly-designed bathroom, with a "designer" sink and very little space for soap and toiletries, and a shower cubicle with no door, which meant that the floor was wet after every shower, regardless of how carefully we tried to use it.