Guests will want to experience the seafood, island and restaurants in Tisno. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its bars, live music and beaches.
- There are 3 Tisno hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Zadar (ZAD), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tisno
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions, such as Bunari Museum, Benedictine Monastery of St. Lucia, and Church of St. Barbara
- Its churches and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Cathedral of St. James, Rakitnica Fortress, and Church of Our Lady of Carmel
- The island and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Lolic Beach, Slanica Beach, and Podvrske Beach are several places worth visiting
Staying in Tisno
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Heritage Hotel Tisno
- Hotel Borovnik
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Heritage Hotel Tisno with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Borovnik has a 4 rating by guests.