Visiting Tirgu Mures
Visitors to Tirgu Mures are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums and zoo.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Tirgu Mures
- The closest major airport is in Targu Mures (TGM-Transylvania Targu-Mures), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tirgu Mures
The city is notable for landmarks like Tirgu Mures Cultural Palace, Piata Trandafirilor and Tirgu Mures Fortress. Additionally, you might want to add Culture Palace to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 19 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Tirgu Mures. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Plaza V - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Privo - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Tirgu Mures
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tirgu Mures is 641 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C