- University of Tirana
- 6 min walk
- Palace of Congress
- 9 min walk
- Former Residence of Enver Hoxha
- 10 min walk
- Tirana (TIA-Nene Tereza Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Hotel Palma is located in Tirana. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Artificial Lake of Tirana and Artificial Lake Park Playground, while National Art Gallery and Bunk’Art 2 are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Qemal Stafa Stadium or Selman Stermasi Stadium.Visit our Tirana travel guide
- University of Tirana - 6 min walk
- Palace of Congress - 9 min walk
- Former Residence of Enver Hoxha - 10 min walk
- Qemal Stafa Stadium - 12 min walk
- Pyramid - 18 min walk
- Tirana (TIA-Nene Tereza Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Palma Hotel Durres
- Hotel Palma Hotel
- Hotel Palma Tirana
- Hotel Palma Hotel Tirana