Visiting Tioman Island
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Tioman Island, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. In Tioman Island, there are 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tioman Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Tioman Marine Park, Kampung Juara Beach and Asah Waterfall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Juara Turtle Project and Bukit Parang Panjang.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tioman Island. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Japamala Resort - This 4.5-star resort features a private beach, 3 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Tioman Dive Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. This 3-star resort features an outdoor pool, a bar and laundry facilities.
- Berjaya Tioman Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Tioman Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 22°C
- Average annual rainfall for Tioman Island is 60 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas September and November are often coldest, averaging 22°C