Visiting Pulau Besar
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Pulau Besar, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, island and restaurants. Visitors who travel to this relaxing, welcoming and seaside city can discover its snorkelling, entertainment and boating.
- There are 2 Pulau Besar hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.), 59.7 mi (96.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Pulau Besar
- Top activities include snorkelling and boating, whereas Pulau Tinggi Jetty is a great place to visit
- The beaches, island and the sea exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Pulau Beach and Mersing Beach
Staying in Pulau Besar
You may appreciate Aseania Resort Pulau Besar for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Aseania Resort Pulau Besar with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Pulau Besar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 60 millimetres of rain falls on Pulau Besar each year