Visitors can enjoy all that Mersing has to offer including the beaches, aquarium and temples. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. In Mersing, there are 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mersing
A couple of favourite places to visit are Mersing Beach and Mersing Jetty Interconnection To Tioman Island. You'll also find Pulau Beach and Pulau Rawa in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Mersing. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mersing Merlin Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with in-room LCD TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Riverside Hotel - Our customers like the proximity to public transport at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a 24-hour front desk and in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel Seri Malaysia Mersing - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking.
Dressing for Mersing
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Mersing gets about 1752.20 millimetres of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C