Search Hotels in Tiberias
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Tiberias are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, museums and cathedral. A top sight in the area is Sea of Galilee.
- There are 92 hotels and other accommodation options in Tiberias
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tiberias
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Tomb of Maimonides and Saint Peter's Church. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and Hamat Tiberias National Park. Taking a tour is a top activity, and Tiberias Marina is one place to visit.
In Galil Tachton, you'll find 92 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Alliance - With a stay at this guesthouse in Tiberias Old City, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
- The Scots Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this hotel in Tiberias Old City, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Tiberias Hostel - With a stay at this hostel in Tiberias Old City, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Sea of Galilee, 3.4 mi/5.4 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Tiberias
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the night-time average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Tiberias gets about 532.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Tiberias?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tiberias, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tiberias?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Tiberias?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Tiberias?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Tiberias?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Tiberias?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Tiberias?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Tiberias?
What's the best hotel in Tiberias to absorb the local history?
Tiberias Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tiberias by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tiberias Airports
- Areas of Tiberias
- Accommodation near Tiberias Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tiberias
- Choose Your Tiberias Hotel Style
- Search Tiberias Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tiberias
- Hotels Near Tiberias, Northern District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends