Visiting Tempio Pausania
Visitors to Tempio Pausania are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and wineries.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Tempio Pausania
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 38 mi (61.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tempio Pausania
The city's cultural venues include Nuraghe Majori and Carmine Theatre. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of San Pietro, Church of Purgatorio and Convent of Degli Scolopi. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and these places to visit: Memorial Park, Rinaggiu Springs and Mount Limbara.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Tempio Pausania. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'Agnata di De André - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Pausania Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gh Borgo Saraceno Hotel & Residence - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Bear's Rock, 21 mi/33.8 km from the heart of the city, and Maddalena Archipelago National Park, which is 24 mi/38.6 km away.
Getting around Tempio Pausania
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tempio Pausania Station. Tempio Pausania might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tempio Pausania
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 10°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 579.10 millimetres of rain falls on Tempio Pausania each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°C