Guests will appreciate the restaurants, gardens and parks in Tappernoje. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Tappernoje
You might like Hotel Fjordkroen for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Fjordkroen with a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Tappernoje
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Tappernoje each year