- Damsholte Kirke
- 5 min walk
- Marienborg Slotspark
- 8 min walk
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Stege, NyGammelsø Bed and Breakfast is in the historical district. Thorsvang - Denmark Collector Museum and Liza's Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Stege Church and Molleporten.Visit our Stege travel guide
- Damsholte Kirke - 5 min walk
- Marienborg Slotspark - 8 min walk
- Thorsvang - Denmark Collector Museum - 6 min drive
- Klekkendehoj - 7 min drive
- Stege Church - 7 min drive
- Nørre Alslev Station - 26 min drive
About this property
NyGammelsø Bed and Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 150.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 65 for adults and DKK 40 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 150.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- NyGammelsø Bed & Breakfast Stege
- NyGammelsø Bed & Breakfast
- NyGammelsø Stege
- Nygammelsø And Breakfast Stege
- NyGammelsø Bed and Breakfast Stege
- NyGammelsø Bed and Breakfast Bed & breakfast
- NyGammelsø Bed and Breakfast Bed & breakfast Stege