1. This hotel is very dated and needs major upgrades, starting with the rooms!
2. There was blood on the floor in my room, which is disgusting af. 3.The clerk offered to switch me to a room down the hall, which was right next to a room where several guys were hanging out, drinking, and playing loud music, so I declined. So yes, I had to clean the floor...SMH.
4. No screen in the bathroom window so I couldnt air the room out from the bleach smell.
5. Good thing I had my own linen because their washcloths, etc were not clean. They all had stains.
6. Bathroom tub, sink, toilet, and walls had rust and hard water stains.
7. The chair in the room was so old that it had stale smell to it, which made my whole room smell. The room that she offered to me smelled the same way.....just like old furniture.
8. I would not recommend anyone stay here with children because it's very unsanitary.
9. No exaggeration, just my honest opinion.
10. Front desk was very nice and pleasant. I had a slight issue at check-in, and the young (african american) lady that checked me in went the extra mile for me....special kudos to her!