- Natai Beach
- 1 min walk
- Pilai Beach
- 3 min walk
- Pilai Bridge
- 14 min walk
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Takua Thung, Aleenta Resort and Spa is near the airport and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Natai Beach and Mai Khao Beach.
- Natai Beach - 1 min walk
- Pilai Beach - 3 min walk
- Pilai Bridge - 14 min walk
- Shrine of King Heng Ling - 8 min drive
- Khok Kloi Fresh Market - 10 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Natai – Garden-view restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Edge – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Aleenta Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 2206.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: THB 1038 for adults and THB 517 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1800 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2206.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Aleenta Resort Takua Thung
- Aleenta Takua Thung
- Aleenta Resort
- Aleenta Resort Spa
- Aleenta Resort and Spa Resort
- Aleenta Resort and Spa Takua Thung
- Aleenta Resort and Spa Resort Takua Thung
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
beautiful villa, relaxing, peaceful, tranquil, housekeeping was always making up the rooms. we loved every minute of it.