Search Hotels in Tabarka
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Tabarka are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, spas and monuments. In Tabarka, there are 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tabarka
Favourite places to visit in the city include Tabarka Beach, Fort Tabarka and Port de Plaisance Marina Tabarka. Additionally, you might want to add Tarbarka Harbour to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Tabarka. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- El Mouradi Hammam Bourguiba - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Marina Prestige Tabarka - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Itropika Hôtel - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Tabarka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tabarka is 15 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C