Visitors will want to experience the beaches, restaurants, and gardens in Tabarka. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
- There are 6 Tabarka hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 78.6 mi (126.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tabarka
- Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Port de Plaisance Marina Tabarka and Tarbarka Harbour are sights to visit
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit like Fort Tabarka
- The seaside, beach, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and Tabarka Beach is one place worth a visit
Getting around Tabarka
Tabarka has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Tabarka
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Mimosa Tabarka, averaging GBP 91.19/night
- Hotel Residence Mehari Tabarka, averaging GBP 101.49/night
Mimosa Tabarka, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Tabarka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 10°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 32°C with nighttime averages of 18°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 15 millimetres of rain falls on Tabarka each year