Visiting Ain Draham
Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, beaches, and gardens in Ain Draham. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
- There are 2 Ain Draham hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while August tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 86.9 mi (139.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ain Draham
- The seaside, beach, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and El Kala National Park is one place worth a visit
- Also well-known for its waterfront and monuments
Ain Draham is adjacent to ‘Ayn ad Darāhim. Top sights in the area include Port de Plaisance Marina Tabarka and Tarbarka Harbour.
Getting around Ain Draham
Ain Draham has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Ain Draham
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated El Mouradi Hammam Bourguiba, averaging GBP 83.94 per night. El Mouradi Hammam Bourguiba, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ain Draham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September averages 35°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ain Draham is 10 millimetres