Get an overview of this hotelCentral Sydney hotel near Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Popular property highlights
Located on Martin Place
Located on Sydney's Martin Place, this central business district hotel is less than 1 kilometer from Sydney Tower, Sydney Parliament House, and Darling Harbour.
Business and leisure
The hotel is part of the restored, historic General Post Office. Amenities include extensive meeting facilities, Mosaic Restaurant, Endota Spa, a health club, and retailers.
Westin Sydney guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds, 37-inch TVs with premium channels, and deep soaking bathtubs with separate showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Sydney
The Westin Sydney is in the city's central business district on Martin Place, an address noted for its designer shopping, restaurants, theatres, and nightlife. Part of the hotel incorporates the restored historic General Post Office.
Guests enjoy modern Australian cuisine at Mosaic Restaurant, and cocktails and light meals at The Bar, Lounge and Room. Hot and cold breakfast options are served in the Club Lounge. The hotel has a fitness facility and also offers a business center and meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment. WiFi in public areas is available for a surcharge. Multilingual staff can provide currency exchange and tour assistance.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Number of floors - 31
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20.00 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Mosaic Restaurant - Modern Australian cuisine served on Level 1 balcony under natural light from glass atrium ceiling. Open from early morning through dinner hours. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
The Bar, Lounge and Room - Light meals in addition to high tea and cocktails. Open from morning to late night.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Sydney offers complimentary access to the Good Life health club, which offers group fitness classes, cardio and strength equipment, and weights.
The Health club is operated independently of the hotel and opening hours are subject to change. Reduced hours apply on public holidays.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 110 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 42 for adults and AUD 21 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 20.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 68.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 78.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 110 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Sydney Westin
- Westin Hotel Sydney
- Westin Sydney
- Westin Sydney Hotel
- Westin Sydney Hotel Sydney
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.