Overview of Quest Bella Vista
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Executive One Bedroom Apartment
Executive Two Bedroom Apartment
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Quest Bella Vista is in an area with great shopping. Hillsong Church and Old Government House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Parramatta Park and Wollemi National Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Bankwest Stadium or Rosehill Gardens Racecourse. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Bella Vista travel guide
- Norwest Business Park - 13 min walk
- Hillsong Church - 4 min drive
- Westmead Hospital - 12 min drive
- Rouse Hill Village Centre - 13 min drive
- Featherdale Wildlife Park - 14 min drive
- Bella Vista Station - 3 min drive
- Sydney Seven Hills Station - 6 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Coco Noir — 1 min walk
About this property
Quest Bella Vista
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Liked how clean it was, the location was close to shopping centers and highways and the room was clean, spacious and modern. I did hear people running around on the floor above me and my room was not tidied on a Sunday but I would still stay here again, rather than a motel. Could use with more parking spaces.