History buffs will enjoy a visit to Swinoujscie, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the monuments and museums. This city also attracts visitors with its beaches, parks and restaurants.
- There are 15 Swinoujscie hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Heringsdorf (HDF), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Swinoujscie
- Known for its museums, whereas Museum of Sea Fishery, Museum of Marine Fisheries, and Museum of Defence of Polish Coast are some local cultural sights
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Fort Aniola, Western Artillery Fort, and Christ the King Church
- The beaches and parks highlight the natural beauty, and Park Zdrojowy, Park Chopina, and Golm are several places worth visiting
Getting around Swinoujscie
Swinoujscie has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Swinoujscie Station.
Staying in Swinoujscie
With 27 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Swinoujscie, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 29 to GBP 91 per night.
For trips with the family or other getaways, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- Hampton by Hilton Swinoujscie
- ORW GRAAL
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Baltic Park Molo Apartments
- Hotel Ottaviano
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Baltic Park Molo Apartments with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hampton by Hilton Swinoujscie and Hotel Ottaviano are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Swinoujscie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 534 millimetres of rain falls on Swinoujscie each year