- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
Family Room, Non Smoking
Room, Non Smoking, Sea View
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Room, Smoking, Sea View
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Leisure)
Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking (Leisure)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking, Pool View
About this area
Located in Sweimeh, Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea is on a private beach. Bethany Beyond the Jordan and Dead Sea Panoramic Complex are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Amman Beach and Mujib Nature Reserve.Visit our Sweimeh travel guide
- King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Amman Beach - 6 min drive
- Bethany Beyond the Jordan - 21 min drive
- Dead Sea Panoramic Complex - 24 min drive
- Mount Nebo - 38 min drive
- Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Al Deera — 1 min walk
- 393 Burger & Steak — 1 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JOD 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wonderful place to relax for the weary mind
We enjoyed the stay tremendously. The swim in the dead sea was amazing. The food was incredible. Services was wonderful.