Search Swansea Hotels, Tasmania
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 8 Mar 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Swansea, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its parks. Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay and Wineglass Bay are some of the top sights around the area. In Swansea, there are 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Swansea
Cultural venues in the city include Glamorgan War Memorial, East Coast Heritage Museum and Bark Mill Museum. The beaches, parks and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty, and Waterloo Point, Jubilee Beach and Kelvedon Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kates Berry Farm and Spiky Bridge.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Swansea. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Belmont Homestead - Amenities in this 3-star guesthouse include a kitchen and a balcony. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Piermont Retreat - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
- Swansea Waterloo Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Freycinet National Park, located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city centre, and Coles Bay, which is 11.3 mi/18.2 km away.
Dressing for Swansea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 524.10 millimetres of rain falls on Swansea each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Swansea?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Swansea, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Swansea?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Swansea?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Swansea?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Swansea?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Swansea?
Swansea Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Swansea by Star Rating
- Hotels near Swansea Airports
- Accommodation near Swansea Attractions
- More accommodation types in Swansea
- Choose Your Swansea Hotel Style
- Search Swansea Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Swansea
- Hotels Near Swansea, Tasmania
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends