Visiting Swan Valley
Visitors can enjoy all that Swan Valley has to offer including its restaurants. The welcoming and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Swan Valley
- The closest major airport is in Idaho Falls, ID (IDA-Idaho Falls Regional), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jackson Hole, WY (JAC), 40.3 mi (64.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Swan Valley
A favourite place to visit in the city is Grays Lake. Additionally, you'll find Bald Mountain in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Swan Valley, you might not find an accommodation in the city centre, but you can choose from 40 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Sleepy J Cabins is located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of Swan Valley. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Swan Valley can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- Rays place Inn is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from central Swan Valley. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Swan Valley can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Kabino: Snake River Roadhouse! #2 Brook Trout! Location Location Location! Free Wifi.. is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the centre of Swan Valley. Guests staying at this hotel in Swan Valley can enjoy access to a games room and an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Swan Valley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -13°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and -5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -13°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Swan Valley is 435.40 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -12°C